You may add your prayer request to the prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, it will be shared according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Prayer Warriors: PLEASE join me in praying for our friend, Mike Hieb, who is battling COVID right now. Michelle Ulrich Hieb is specifically asking that we pray for his blood to normalize and his oxygen level to go up. I am asking you to also pray for Michelle and their 4 kids to rest well tonight and experience God’s perfect peace in the middle of this storm. Thank you! May God be glorified in this family and situation!
UPDATE 7/1: I just read that Mike is having internal bleeding and his kidneys are failing. The update was from 6 hours ago. Please keep praying for Mike and his family! Thank you!
Received: July 4, 2021
This prayer has been answered!
Please pray for my wife Jackie. She had gone to the bathroom for a short call and it there that we found her when she had collapsed at 3 am and was groaning in great pain! By the time of this writing, it is 4 am and she is still not well. The kids have been crying saying that it is painful to see their mother in that condition!
Received: July 3, 2021
I have an 80 year old sick mother who currently needs 370,000 Uganda Shillings (around $100) per month for her medication, which, according to the doctor, she is expected to take it everyday for the remainder of her lifetime. Pray for us that God will provide a regular source finances to cater for this urgent medical need.
Received: June 28, 2021
I have just completed my Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE). One of my overriding goals in school has been to get a distinction One (D1) in Mathematics. My English teacher has also been striving and has done his best to teach me so that I can pass well. He said I should not disappoint him and he is expecting me to get a D1 in English. Through out my school life, I have always been struggling to pass social studies. Please pray for me that I might pass very well and get at least six aggregates in my PLE! Pray also that I might be able to join a very good secondary school.
Received: June 28, 2021
Christian friends: Please pray for Jasmine Kallu who has the virus and is in intensive care on a ventilator in Karnataka, India. Thank you, may God bless!
Received: November 1, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: September 7, 2020
My father is already dead, but I am still grateful to God for my Mum who is still living. Thankfully, my mum is born again! However, in her old age, she has become too weak. Actually, she has for several years now been battling with many ailments and she is constantly groaning in pain. The reality is that she is not going to live forever on earth and one of these days, as God has ordained for mankind, she too will die!
Please pray for my mother's healing from the great pain she is struggling with. Pray also that her last days during this evening period of her lifetime on earth will be her best days, her last comforts her sweetest comforts and that her last works will be her best works!
Received: March 9, 2020
I need healing from pain for the past few weeks from gas, and constipation and my ear ringing
Received: March 1, 2020
Please pray for my shelter cat so be healthy and survive and maybe for me to have strength, patience, and do the right thing. I need help. Please.
Received: February 6, 2020
Please stand with me and my family in prayer for my son, Gideon. He will be operated in July 2020. His bow legs and recent x-ray show continued bending outwardly. Pray for God's guidance to doctors and provision of funds.